Friday 11 March 2022

Return to Blogging

After a break from writing this blog while I was studying Zoology at Sussex University I have decided to restart this blog. I return from 3 fantastic years at university where I gained lots of new knowledge and skills and was pleased, as a mature student, to gain a BSc 2:1 (Hons) in Zoology. While studying at university I swapped to sharing sightings and observations on my social media channels and during the pandemic, which I will continue, but through the blog it will be possible to share in more detail. 

The aim of the blog remains the same, to share sightings and observations in and around my garden and occasionally other parts of Sussex with the aim of encouraging people to take a closer look at their own local patch.

New posts will be appearing soon. 


No comments: